Most frequently asked questions
Do you do in home consultations?
- Yes, we do! Our sales expert comes into the comfort of your own home practicing Covid 19 safety protocols and will bring all the samples with them at no cost. By us visiting your home, it will be an opportunity to help create and share your vision and will give us an opportunity to measure.
I have an oddly shaped window, is there something that can work for shade?
- Absolutely, we can accommodate Bay & Arched windows as well as Skylights.
Are there certain window coverings that will be more energy efficient?or shade?
- Black-out shades are ideal for blocking the sun and keeping the room cooler. Cellular (Honeycomb) insulates the window keeping the cold out & Shutters and Blinds will save on energy costs as well.
Is Faux wood blinds suitable for bathrooms?
- Faux wood blinds are good in humidity, therefore a bathroom is ideal. They are also durable, easy to clean and affordable.
Why choose us?
- We provide a large selection of styles and brands, whether you are looking for a modern or classic style, we have you covered. Our sales team has been in the industry for years offering you experience and expertise. Our friendly installation crew will install your window coverings for you, bringing your vision into reality. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service from the beginning to completion, ensuring your satisfaction. We are also locally owned and a sister company to Okanagan Shade & Shutter Ltd.
Request your free in home consultation!
Our experienced and professional experts will come to your home and help you create your window covering needs.